Our complete product brochure is free to download. Century's products have been also widely used in the Global Laundry, Apparel, Retail, IT Assets, Vehicle Management and Healthcare.
The RFID pin is a replacement of the traditional pin used with the EAS tag. It has a unique ID and can store additional information. It upgrades the EAS system, and provides more advanced functions.
|Category by Application:||Apparel & Retail|
|Protocol:||ISO/IEC 18000-6C & EPC global Class 1 Gen 2|
|Integrated Circuit [IC]:||H3/ H4/ M5/ MR6|
|Read Range(ERP 2W):||Fixed: Up to 6 m (19.7 feet) / HHT: Up to 3 m (9.8 feet)|
|Weight per piece:||5.81g|
* Ultrathin and fashionable appearance
* Swivel design makes it difficult to improperly detach pins from clutches
* Product is ROHS compliant
* Conforms to “EPC C1G2（ISO 18000-6C）”
* Combined with various EAS tags to realize the combination of RFID and EAS.
* Combined with ordinary clutches to realize the function of RFID and reduce costs
Apparel and retail shrinkage, inventory control and supply chain management